“Life offers you a thousand chances…all you have to do is take one.”
—Frances Mayes, Under the Tuscan Sun
And if you’ve yet to experience this historical masterpiece, what are you waiting for? Passport to European Travel Guides offers this comprehensive, yet quick and concise, 5-day guide to Florence—one of Tuscany’s greatest treasures!
5-Day Travel Guide to Unforgettable Italian Travel
Have no idea where to start? Or maybe you have some idea but could use a treasure trove of great insider tips? Well, read on! You see, we know your trip begins long before you even book the flight, so this guide is chock full of dynamite tips on everything you need to know BEFORE you go—and much, much more you’ll thank us for!
Passport to European Travel Guides Features:
• Dynamite Insider Tips—for tourists! We give you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money!
• 5-Day Suggested Itinerary—cover the best spots the city has to offer in 5 magical days!
• Luxury Sleeps, Luxury Eats—our best recommendations for ultimate Florentine luxury
• Budget Sleeps, Budget Eats—best spots for travelers on a budget
• Map— of Florence, Italy
• City Snapshot—language, currency, airports, country code + more!
• Before You Go—there are some things you need to know!
• Getting in the Mood—with a few great films and books to enjoy before you go!
• Local Tourist Information—where to find it once you’re on the ground in Italy
• Overview—of Florence
• Italian Phrases For Emergencies—least you’ll know how to holler, “Help!”
• Climate + Best Times to Travel—to Florence!
• All About Tours—By bike, boat, bus or special interest and walking tours + our top recommendations with links and more!
• Florence Nightlife—the best bars, clubs, live music, theater and dancing
• Lots more—we aim to get you in the know!